Bachelor of Arts in Management Degree deliver candidates with a solid approach to global management studies. Focusing on the development of the student’s leadership and entrepreneurship skills, this program seeks to deliver a strong theoretical base with a hands-on approach to business management learning.
Students who successfully complete the program can work in a variety of job scenarios such as, but not limited to: healthcare management, human resources, organizational development, office management, executive management, accounting and finance.
The goals of the program are as follows:
- Identifying and actively working to resolve organizational issues.
- Understanding, designing, and evaluating global management solutions for corporations.
- Demonstrating critical thinking skills with the ability to identify logical fallacies.
- Applying managerial skills and strategies to effectively integrate different components of a successful business.
- Generating and interpreting financial reports.
- Exhibiting social commitment to the community with a global approach.
- Demonstrating leadership and entrepreneurial skills